Tasteful Touches Sneak Peek Cards

in , by April McCreight, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Gypsy Stamper, May 13, 2020
I am so behind on posting my projects...I apologize for that! I have decided it's better to move forward with my latest projects then go backward on things I haven't posted. So, here's my cards from my facebook live video yesterday (May 12, 2020). This is a brand new bundle that will be available for purchase beginning June 3rd. 

Cardstock Measurements:
so saffron - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
basic gray - 5 x 3 3/4
whisper white - 4 7/8 x 3 5/8; scrap for tag and feathers
I used the shimmery white embossing paste for the background. I colord it saffron with a couple drops of so saffron ink refill.

Cardstock Measurements:
very vanilla - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2; 5 1/4 x 4; scrap for tag and flower
misty moonlight - 4 x 2 1/2 for tag

Cardstock Measurements:
petal pink - 4 1/4 x 11
designer paper - 5 1/4 x 4; scrap for punches
whisper white - scrap for tag
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© April McCreight - Gypsy Stamper · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS