Sneak Peek Bundle today over on my facebook page!!

by April McCreight, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Gypsy Stamper, May 12, 2020
I am giving a SNEAK PEEK today of a fantastic new bundle: Tasteful Touches. This bundle will not be available to purchase until June 3, 2020. I will be on May 12th at 3 pm (central). You can find my facebook page here

How do I already have it? Demonstrators get to purchase new catalog items a month before everyone else! If you're not a demonstrator and want to be just so you can order early...you can get ALL NEW PRE-ORDER ITEMS IN YOU STARTER KIT IN MAY!! That's $125 of product for only $99 plus tax (shipping is free). And you get to pick any product you want!*


Remember when you comment on my videos you get entered to win a set of cards from the video and when you share my videos you get entered into my monthly drawing for a stamp set!! 
My facebook page can be found here.

*When choosing items from the new catalog that are new to this catalog, there is a specific list we can pre-order. We can't pre-order any and all new items in catalog. If they items were in a previous catalog, they are available to order.
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© April McCreight - Gypsy Stamper · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS