Hope you get 'Back on Your Feet' soon!

in , by April McCreight, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Gypsy Stamper, May 09, 2020
I have had my eye on this set for quite some time, but just recently purchased it. It is carrying over to our new catalog, I had some host dollars burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to finally get it!  I'm excited to show you some quick and easy yet super adorable cards with it. I will be on today (5-9-20) at 10 am (CT)! I hope you will join me!
Remember when you comment on my videos you get entered to win a set of cards from the video and when you share my videos you get entered into my monthly drawing for a stamp set!! 
My facebook page can be found here.



Thank you!
April
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© April McCreight - Gypsy Stamper · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS